As a professional who works in close physical contact with my clients, I feel it’s my duty to support the efforts to contain the coronavirus (COVID-19). Here are some ways I am doing this:
- I have not seen clients in person since March 9, 2020 and have deep cleaned my office in accordance with CDC recommendations.
- While less cozy, I will not be using sheets or blankets during sessions to simplify sanitation between clients. (Vinyl is easier to disinfect than fabric which would also need to be transported for washing.)
- I will wipe down all hard surfaces & maintain my usual hand sanitation between each client.
- There will be no cancellation policy enforced during this time. Obviously the more notice you can provide the more helpful it is to me, but if you feel unwell please feel free to cancel at any time.
- As it stands now, I will not be seeing clients in person until April 8, 2020.
I ask that if you are or have recently experienced the following please cancel your appointment. Again, there will be no cancellation policy enforced during this time.
- If you have had any symptoms of cold, flu or respiratory issues.
- If you’ve been in close proximity to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or flu.
- You’ve travelled outside the country in the past 4 weeks.
Please remember that I offer distance healing sessions and Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) which have proven to be very helpful for the countless clients I’ve worked with. You do not need to leave the comfort of your home to benefit from either modality.
Science has proven that reducing stress hormones boosts immunity. Both Distance Healing and EFT have shown reductions in cortisol and other stress hormones. Let me know if you have more questions about this. I will keep your scheduled appointment time open if you’d like to experience that.
I’m very sorry we’re all facing this
right now but am trusting in the power of Good.
With love and well wishes,